Friday, May 21, 2010

Kitchen Addiction

I am the first to admit it....I am addicted to my kitchen time. Love it! Love it! Love it! I've always spent a fairly decent amount of time cooking and baking, but since my husband had his heart attack last year I've pretty much set up camp in there. It was a huge adjustment at first. Honestly when you have to retrain yourself how to eat right in your mid thirties it's pretty much a "hulk smash" kind of thing. I shunted baking to the side, with the exception of breads, and focused on cooking for almost a solid year. It's only lately I've dived back into the baking ends of things. I've always loved making sweets and man I didn't realize how much I missed it. Anywho, I thought I would keep better track of my little kitchen experiments here. I do so love to tinker with my recipes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment