Thursday, July 8, 2010

Peanut and Potato Chip Chocolate Clusters

Chocolate and potato chips.....brilliant! Nough' said. ;) Normally I make my clusters with uncrushed peanuts but I have to say the smaller size made the texture more interesting and the peanut flavor a little more subtle.


Peanut and Potato Chip Chocolate Clusters

1 cup crushed unsalted dry roasted peanuts
1 cup crushed potato chips
8 oz melted milk chocolate

Mix everything together and drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Chill until firm.

Mmm......chip pics....yum yum...
Now any chip type will do, but I've had a craving for these for a while so I decided to go with them. So tasty!

1 comment:

  1. These look yummy. I will definitely try these. Since I am vegan and milk chocolate isn't, I will use a semi-sweet vegan chocolate. They will not be as sweet, but should still be tasty.

    ReplyDelete