Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Ice Cream Topped Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes


Ice cream cone cupcakes topped with ice cream.....it's like it was meant to be!  Just further experimentation with my last post of ice cream cone cupcakes.  I've always been a big fan of cake and ice cream, but then I can be a traditionalist at times.....rare times....ehehehehe.  

These cupcakes are so very yummy.  The drawback is having to do a lot of last minute prep topping the cupcakes right before you serve.  Definitely worth the extra scramble though.  I tossed on a little magic shell to finish it off.  Magic shell was a little messier than I was expecting.  My ice cream wasn't super duper cold though since I was going for easy scooping which probably made a huge difference.  Serving a crowd I'd definitely skip the chocolate top....serving a few at a time...I'd go for it.


1 comment: