Lemon Streusel Bars
- 1 can (14 oz.) non fat sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Milk Chocolate Chips
- 2/3 cup tub margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1-1/2 cups unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
2. Beat margarine and brown sugar until blended in large mixer bowl. Add flour, oats, baking powder and salt, blending well. Remove 1-2/3 cups oats mixture; set aside. Add egg to remaining mixture, blending until crumbly. Press egg/crumb mixture on bottom of prepared pan. Gently spoon lemon mixture on top, spreading evenly. Add reserved 1/3 cup chocolate chips to reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle over lemon layer.
3. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool then chill.